Skin problems in the dog can express themselves differently. You can hop over to this website to know more about it.
- Itching – scratching
- Flapping the ears – shaking the head-scratching the ears
- Licking the legs – biting the legs
- Flakes in the coat – greasy coat
- Bald spots
- Black discolored bald skin – elephant skin
- Redness or discoloration of the skin
- Odor – smelly skin
Thickenings due to tumors
There are a number of causes for skin problems in the dog. The most important are discussed on this page, namely:
- Food allergy
- Bacteria, fungi and yeasts
- Endocrinological disorders
The most important parasites that are bothering the dog are fleas, mites and ticks. A dog with severe itching problems suffered from flea allergy.
Fleas cause an annoying itch, if the fleas bite then it irritates. You see that the dog suddenly turns around and bites …