Testosterone is a type of androgen group steroid hormone. The testosterone is secreted from the testicles in males and ovaries in females. Some of this is also secreted from the adrenal gland. It is the main male sex hormone that is an anabolic steroid. It develops male sexual symptoms and is related to sexual activity, blood circulation, and muscle mass, as well as concentration, mood, and memory. Testosterone deficiency causes problems such as lethargy, irritability, and erections, so you might think about how to boost testosterone using testosterone supplements ? Here is the answer. Testosterone deficiency increases the risk of heart and blood vessel diseases (cardiovascular disease). Prolonged stress may reduce testosterone hormone levels in men.
Testosterone deficiency problems
Testosterone deficiency causes a variety of physical, mental, and sexual health-related problems.
- Bad mood
- The feeling of extreme tiredness
- Decreased concentration
- Get tired very quickly
- Hair fall
- Decreased semen volume
- Sudden body heat or excessive sweating
- Muscle weakness
- Prolonged return to normal after exercise
- Difficulty in maintaining an erection
- Difficulty getting an orgasm
- Decreased sexual power
Lack of testosterone has a lot of effects on our body. Long-term testosterone deficiency can cause the following problems:-
- Can cause erectile dysfunction in men
- Infertility in women can be problematic
- Muscle becomes weak
- Osteoporosis problem
- Becoming a male breast
- Baldness in men
How to avoid testosterone deficiency?
There are many ways we can follow to avoid testosterone deficiency. Can adopt the following methods-
- Avoid stress-The body becomes tired due to fluctuations in metabolism due to stress. This results in a change in normal physical and emotional functioning resulting in testosterone production fluctuations and hormone imbalances.
- By exercise-Exercising and losing weight can help control the amount of testosterone depletion in your body.
- Do not eat fat-rich foods-Increasing the amount of body fat reduces the amount of testosterone, so eat less saturated fat and trans fat food.
- Do not drink alcohol-Excessive drinking leads to damage to the liver, resulting in unbalanced hormones.
- Do not smoke-Cigarettes are a type of stimulant that increases heartbeat as well as lowers oxygen levels in the bloodstream.
How to increase testosterone
To overcome testosterone deficiency, you can take various types of food items that can benefit you.
Green Fruits and Vegetables
Instead of cold drinks, juice of green fruits and green vegetables should be drunk. Carbonated beverages are more easily absorbed, inhibiting testosterone production in men. Fruit-vegetable juices contain a large number of antioxidants, vitamin C, iron, zinc, etc.
Cabbage contains fiber that enhances digestive power which helps in weight loss. Cabbage contains calcium, vitamin C, iron, and potassium which increase testosterone.
Many types of non-vegetarian food such as eggs contain zinc, protein, vitamin A, antioxidants, and testosterone. Apart from this, vitamin B5 and vitamin B6 are also found in good quantities, which balances the levels of hormones in our body and helps in fighting stress.
Many types of nutrients control the hormones in our body, such as omega fatty acids to reduce the levels of LDL and triglycerides. It improves the circulation of oxygen levels in the bloodstream. Zinc increases the production of prostate fluids to healthy prostate glands, increasing testosterone levels and stimulating sexual desire.